The First IEEE International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality (IEEE AIVR2018) will take place in Taichung, Taiwan on December 10-12, 2018. The conference will provide a unique event, addressing researchers and industries from all areas of AI as well as Virtual, Augmented, and Mixed Reality. It will provide an international forum for the exchange between these fields, to present advances in the state of the art, to identify emerging research topics, and to jointly define the future of these exciting research domains.
IEEE AIVR 2018 invites proposals for half- or full-day workshops to be held on December 10, 2018 (tentative date). Workshops are expected to focus on new research directions and novel applications of AR/VR, Mixed Reality and AI.
Workshop proposals should be submitted in plain text or PDF, by email to Workshop Chairs via email@example.com, and must include the following elements:
- Title and acronym of the workshop
- Duration (full-day or half-day)
- Description of the workshop topic, and a draft version of CFP (not exceeding 500 words)
- Short description on how the organizers plan to attract quality submissions
- Preliminary list of invited speakers (if any)
- Past records (if any)
- Short bio of the organizers (up to 200 words)
- Tentative program committee
- Contact information of the organizers (including name, affiliation, mailing address, and e-mail address)
After a workshop proposal is accepted, the organizers should create a Web page for the workshop and notify the workshop chairs of its URL. The main conference web site will provide a link to each workshop.
- Workshop Proposals due: July 20, 2018
- Workshop Proposal Notification: August 13, 2018
- Camera Ready for accepted papers at the Workshops: October 31, 2018